Friday, August 1, 2008

Celebrate Good Times

Even though I moved up to Dallas recently, I still find lots of reasons to go back home...especially when celebrations are involved. A couple of weeks ago, I traveled back to Houston to celebrate the wedding of one of my best friends, Jerry, & his beautiful bride, Amanda. I was so happy to be part of the special day. It was a beautiful wedding!! The best part of the weekend was getting to see all of my sweet friends. We've all known each other since elementary school and to have everyone together at the same time was really special. I look forward to many more celebrations with all of my best friends!! Congratulations Jerry & Amanda!!! I am SO excited for you guys!!!



Me & My Girls


The groom, Jerry, and I

Here's Jerry tossing the bouquet...long story!!

My sweet buddy, Sean




3 comments:

Candie said...

You're just as stink'n cute as your sister! I look forward to reading a "fun, young, no kids" blog to remind myself of what it was like B.C. (before Cannon)!
CLemberg

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

Cheers to new a new blogger! I'm so excited you finally decided to partake in this frivolous addiction! I look forward to following your adventures in Dallas :)

Take care!
Peace!

Rachel said...

I just noticed your name listed on Cara's Blog! Another relative to blog stalk, I love it. I was wondering if you have moved to Dallas. I will have to add your link to my page so I can keep up with you. Keep it up girlie, I love family blogs!